- For a healthier planet
| || || |
- SAS offers you the opportunity to compensate the CO2 emissions from you flight to net zero, helping towards making it a CarbonNeutral® flight.
- Use our CO2 calculator to measure how much CO2 your flight with SAS generates.
- SAS believes it is our responsibility to stay ahead in order to reduce our environmental impact. The emissions calculator is a natural step in that direction.
How to use the calculator:
1. Calculate each flight segment separately so the correct distance and effect of each segment are included in the calculation.
2. For each segment, you can specify the number of one-way trips.
3. Click "Calculate" to see how many kg of CO2 you emit.
4. Click "Buy CO2 compensation" to see what it costs to compensate for your emissions. You will be redirected to Carbon Neutral's website, where the price is displayed.
If you only want to calculate CO2 emissions, use the CO2 calculator. If you also want to calculate other emissions or choose the type of aircraft, use the advanced emissions calculator. The calculator includes many more airports than the ones SAS operates from.