SAS and Optiontown give you the opportunity to purchase an upgrade on your SAS flight departures between Scandinavia and the US/Asia from SAS Go to SAS Plus or SAS Business as well as from SAS Go to SAS Business. UTo (Upgrade Travel option) is offered in collaboration with Optiontown.
To enjoy the comfort of SAS Plus and SAS Business, just follow the steps below:
- Book a SAS Go or SAS Plus ticket
- Log in to www.optiontown.com
- Find your booking by entering your PNR code/booking reference, last name and email address
- Choose the flight that you want to upgrade. Pay a small registration cost and a variable upgrade price*.
- You will receive an email no later than 24 hours before departure informing you whether your upgrade has been processed. If it is not possible to upgrade your flight on this occasion, the full upgrade price will be automatically refunded within 5 working days.
*Upgrades and upgrade prices are subject to availability
To ensure that you receive EuroBonus points for the class to which you are upgrading, always remember to enter your membership number in the reservation. As a EuroBonus member, it is also possible to pay for the upgrade with EuroBonus points.
Read more about upgrading for points
Terms and conditions
SAS and Optiontown have entered a partnership to offer a unique opportunity to enjoy the amenities of SAS Plus and SAS Business.
You must possess a confirmed SAS ticket. Visit www.optiontown.com for complete rules. The offer does not apply to EuroBonus tickets.