Book your intercontinental SAS flights in Business and we will offer you free limousine service to Brussels Airport.
SAS is proud to offer our passengers a free journey that is as smooth and hassle-free as possible. Our Business passengers flying on SAS Intercontinental flights can enjoy free limousine service to and from home (only in Belgium) directly to and from Brussels Airport.
All you need to do is to make a reservation at least three (3) working days in advance before your departure. The free limousine service can be requested through the form on this website. No requests will be handled by phone.
Our working hours for the limousine service are on Monday to Friday from 9am-4pm CET.
Service to the airport
The limousine with the driver will come at the agreed time and pick up the passenger at the agreed venue in Belgium on the day of departure.
Service from the airport
A driver with a personal nameplate will wait at the meeting point in the arrival hall of Brussels Airport and drive the passenger to the agreed venue in Belgium.
The driver will wait only 15 minutes after the luggage belt for the passenger flight has stopped. The passenger is responsible to contact the driver in case he/she needs more time to reach the meeting point at Brussels Airport.
A written confirmation (by email) will be sent by SAS to the passenger ahead of travel (72 hours prior to departure) and must be submitted to the driver.
Terms and conditions
- The flight ticket must be purchased and issued in Belgium.
- The flight bookings are to be made via www.flysas.be or via a travel agency with a Belgian IATA-number.
- The journey must start and/or end in Brussels.
- For bookings made on SAS operated flights only.
- Electronic ticket number is obligatory (otherwise no request possible).
- The limousine service is subject to availability.
- The limousine service is offered by SAS Scandinavian Airlines in Brussels only and can not be requested through other SAS offices.
- This service is not applicable for bookings made with EuroBonus or any other Star Alliance frequent flyer program award tickets.
- This service is not applicable for group bookings.
- This service is not applicable for AD/ID tickets.
- Pick-up time is set by the limousine service company and cannot be changed.
- Pick-up and drop-off is limited to one address only, no stops are permitted.
- Minimum one working day before flight departure.
- Changes/Cancellations have to be done by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org during the earlier mentioned office hours for the limousine service, i.e. from Monday to Friday 09h00 - 16h00.
- If changes or cancellation are made less than one (1) working day before departure of your flight or outside office hours or during weekends/Belgian Bank holidays you have to call the car company directly.
- SAS is not responsible in case of negligence by passenger / Travel agent to cancel or change limousine service. No second driver will be sent.
- SAS is not responsible for valuables left in the limousine.
Treatment of customer information: All information submitted to SAS when requesting limousine service is used by SAS in order to fulfill our obligations towards passenger and to provide passenger with good service. Personal passenger information is not stored for longer time period than is necessary in respect to the purpose of processing the request.
General terms and conditions submitted and maintained by SAS, Brussels. Last review/update on 12 November 2009.