- Call your fellow EuroBonus members for free! All that’s needed is access to a Wi-Fi network, although 3G and 4G will work as well, we recommend that you make sure to keep tabs on your data provider’s roaming costs.
- You can also make domestic and international calls to mobiles and landlines outside the Eurobonus network at a low cost of EuroBonus points. EuroBonus Connect's calling rates are considerably lower than those of your mobile provider.
- Point transfer from your EuroBonus account to your Calling balance is managed in the app, in sets of 500, 1000 or 5000 points. The first time you transfer points you’ll be asked to create a unique pin-code.
- Get started in a few, simple steps:
- Download the app at App Store or Google Play and log into your EuroBonus account. If you are not a EuroBonus member, you can join directly in the app.
- Type your mobile number. You'll receive an activation code via text-message.
- Allow the app to access your phonebook, that way you’ll be able to quickly spot fellow EuroBonus Connect members, and see which contacts you can call for free.
Download the app: