- Relax before your flight
- We look forward to welcoming you to our new lounge in Oslo. In the spring of 2014, we will build a domestic lounge at Oslo Airport Gardermoen and on June 2, we will open a lounge at gate 15. The concept of the lounge will be the same as at our popular domestic lounge at Stockholm Arlanda Airport. Construction work is already under way and we look forward to welcoming you to our new lounge in the early summer.
- Relax in our lounges. Feel free to stop by and try the delicious buffet, fresh salads and new wines. The lounge offers smart office spaces and a fast Internet connection. We also have the work of some of Scandinavia's best interior designers in terms of the décor. After all, a number of our passengers fly halfway around the world to experience Scandinavian design.
- Conference at the SAS lounge. At the Copenhagen lounge, we offer the opportunity to book a fully equipped conference room for up to 14 participants. Reserve by clicking on the link or call +45 323 24 103.
Reserve lounge conference room
- For our youngest passengers. At Copenhagen and London Heathrow we have special children's lounges for our youngest passengers.
- Have we succeeded in creating an enjoyable and relaxing environment? Try out the new lounges - we look forward to hearing your comments.
| || |
If you travel in SAS Plus, SAS Business or are a EuroBonus Gold member, you can visit the lounge for free. We also offer SAS Go passengers the opportunity to visit our new lounges for only €28/$38 per person. The offer is valid if you are traveling abroad from Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, Gothenburg and Brussels and is subject to availability and the existing traffic situation. Pay at the lounge or during online check-in by credit card.