- Coffee and tea is free with SAS. On a few flights* we are not able to serve coffee and tea due to the short flight time.
- If you travel in SAS Plus, enjoy a complimentary meal. We offer breakfast if you depart before 9am and the opportunity to enjoy warm and cold offerings from our menu** the rest of the day, including alcoholic beverages.
- If you travel in SAS Go Light/SAS Go, you can buy fresh delicious food, drinks and snacks from Our Café, including alcoholic beverages. Read more about our menu*
- Store is our Scandinavian boutique in the sky. Indulge in fine perfumes, jewelry, fashion, the latest gadgets and fun stuff for kids – all with a touch of Scandinavian design and quality. Store is available on flights longer than 1 hour and 45 minutes to/from Copenhagen and flights longer than 1 hour and 35 minutes to/from Oslo and Stockholm. Store is not available on flights within Scandinavia and Finland. Browse our catalogue
- Free baggage is all part of the service at SAS. In SAS Plus, you can bring two pieces of checked baggage weighing up to 23 kg/51 lbs. each and one piece of cabin baggage weighing up to 8 kg/18 lbs. plus a small purse or laptop bag for free. In SAS Go, you can bring one piece of checked baggage (total 23 kg/51 lbs.) and one piece of cabin baggage (up to 8 kg/18 lbs.), plus a small purse or laptop bag for free. In SAS Go Light you can only bring one piece of cabin baggage (up to 8 kg/18 lbs.) plus a small purse or laptop bag for free. Read more about baggage
- Choose your seat before you fly for free when you check in online or with your mobile device. Read more about seat selection
* Due to short flying time, we do not offer coffee/tea and sales from our menu on SAS Go on the Copenhagen - Gdansk, Berlin, Hamburg and Gothenburg routes.
** In SAS Plus on our routes Copenhagen - Gdansk, Berlin, Hamburg and Gothenburg breakfast is served until 09.00. The rest of the day we offer coffee and tea.