- Money back without penalty within 24 hours
- When you book tickets online on flysas.com, you can refund the ticket without penalty within 24 hours of your booking. If your ticket was purchased less than 24 hours before departure, the ticket can only be refunded no later than 12 hours before departure.
- Go to Find/Change booking and enter your name and reservation number to cancel your reservation.* The entire amount will be credited to your payment card for no additional fee.
*This does not apply to intercontinental tickets, which must be cancelled through SAS Customer Contact Center.
- If you purchased cancellation insurance from Europ Assistance when you booked your ticket on flysas.com, the cancellation insurance will be refunded automatically by Europ Assistance. Please note that it can take up to 7-10 days before it is credited to your account.
- The above applies to a cancellation of the entire journey.
- To make changes to your ticket within 24 hours, refer to the rules in the booking dialogue when you book your ticket. If you change your ticket within 24 hours of purchase, then cancel the trip, you will be refunded the ticket price, but not the change fee.
Refund after 24 hours
- If you cancel your ticket after 24 hours of purchase, other rules apply.
Click here for details
- SAS Business and SAS Plus tickets are generally refundable. SAS Go tickets are non-refundable. Only taxes can be refunded on non-refundable tickets. For reservations made on September 14, 2011 or later, fuel surcharges on non-refundable tickets are non-refundable. For trips starting in Japan, fuel surcharges on non-refundable tickets booked on or after October 1, 2011 are non-refundable. Sales supplements are also non-refundable.
- Certain exceptions may apply to some destinations. In these cases, you will receive more information about the relevant destinations.
How to refund
- You can refund your ticket
- by filling in this form
- through SAS Customer Contact Center
- For non-flight products, including car rentals, hotel stays and flight and hotel packages, our partners' rules apply.
- A refundable roundtrip ticket can be partially refundable for example, the return trip - but the reimbursement amount may not equal 50% of the return ticket price.
- If you originally booked a non-refundable ticket (for example, SAS Go) and subsequently rebooked to a refundable ticket (for example, SAS Business), you may receive a refund on the refundable part of the ticket. This will correspond to the difference between the fare and fuel surcharge on the original and rebooked tickets.
Read our Conditions of carriage for more information