What it really means is that you have plenty of one-way or roundtrip award tickets in all classes with Star Alliance to choose from. Find out here where your EuroBonus points can take you when you fly with the world´s first truly global alliance.
Travel in comfort and style
You can book First Class award flights on following member airlines, Air China, Air India, ANA, Asiana, EgyptAir, Lufthansa, Shenzhen Airlines, Singapore Airlines*, Thai Airways and United. Check Star Alliance award chart for information about prices.
* Not available on Singapore Airlines A380 and B77W (B777-ER) flights.
Important facts to read before you plan your itinerary!
- One-way or roundtrip, the choice is yours.
- In some cases, there are no direct Star Alliance flights within a zone or between two zones, so you must transit in another zone, which could make the award trip more expensive. Transfer may never be made in a zone more expensive than the destination zone.
- Business Class and First class not available on all routes.
- One award is permitted between maximum two zones, with transfer (of less than 24 hours) in a third zone that must be equally or less expensive than the destination zone.
- A maximum of 8 flight coupons (segments) are permitted per award.
- Awards are subject to availability.
- The traveler must pay any applicable charges, such as airport taxes or fuel charges.
- Taxes and fees are not included in the points level, and are the responsibility of the member.
- Taxes and fees may apply per person in addition to the points required and they vary by route.
Example: New York - Frankfurt - New York with Lufthansa, in Economy 70 000 points, plus € 492 in taxes & fees.
The exact amount will appear when you book your award trip.
- Book through your local Member Service.