- Have some questions before you go? Call us and we'll do our best to assist.
- We care about your valuables. Click here for delayed baggage & here for damaged baggage.
LOST & FOUND
- Forgot your child's toy on board or something else? Click here.
- You can claim partly or fully unused tickets if they are refundable here.
- Learn more about EuroBonus, our frequent flyer program - click here.
- Technical problems? Let us know here and we'll do our best to fix it.
- Was there a problem with your journey? We would like to help! Click here to contact us.
If you would like to make a complaint please contact our customer relations team who can be contacted at Contacttoflysas@sasair.com
More information on our complaints procedures can be found here
If for any reason you are unhappy with our final response to your complaint, you can refer your complaint to any of the approved Alternative Dispute Resolution providers established within the Member States of the European Union. An Online Dispute Resolution platform has been set up by the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
which provides easy access to alternative dispute resolution (ADR).
Although SAS is not signed up to any ADR body, SAS adheres by the decisions of the ADR bodies approved by the Member States.
You can also refer your complaint to Allmänna Reklamationsnämnden (“ARN”), Box 174, SE-101 23 Stockholm, Sweden who are approved by an EU Competent Authority to provide an independent review of complaints and dispute resolution services. You will need to refer your complaint within 12 months after our final response.
ARN can be contacted on:
Box 174, SE-101 23 Stockholm, Sweden
Opening hours: 9-12, 13-15 www.arn.se