- Fly in comfort within Europe
- Coffee and tea are always free with SAS.
- If you travel in SAS Plus, enjoy a complimentary meal. We offer breakfast if you depart before 9am and the opportunity to select warm and cold offerings from Our Café the rest of the day, including alcoholic beverages.
- If you travel in SAS Go, you can buy fresh delicious food, drinks and snacks from Our Café, including alcoholic beverages.
Read more about Our Café
- CloudShop is our Scandinavian boutique in the sky. Indulge in fine perfumes, jewelry, fashion, the latest gadgets and fun stuff for kids – all with a touch of Scandinavian design and quality. CloudShop is available on flights longer than 1 hour and 45 minutes to/from Copenhagen and flights longer than 1 hour and 35 minutes to/from Oslo and Stockholm. CloudShop is not available on flights within Scandinavia and Finland.
Browse our CloudShop catalogue here
- Free baggage is all part of the service at SAS. In SAS Plus, you can bring two pieces of checked baggage weighing up to 23 kg each and one piece of cabin baggage weighing up to 8 kg plus a small purse or laptop bag for free. In SAS Go, you can bring one piece of checked baggage up to 23 kg and one piece of cabin baggage up to 8 kg), plus a small purse or laptop bag for free.
Read more about baggage
- Choose your seat before you fly. It's free of charge when you check in online or by mobile.
Read more about seat selection